Friday, November 7, 2008

Start your Engines!


Happy Birthday little Man!
Turning three is a big big deal. We celebrated in Utah for Jake's number three.


The Cake
What is it with little boys and moving tires?


Yes a matching suit for Ashley his wing man.



Jake loved playing the games. We played "Red light, Green light" and did relay races. The Kids had to run a course through traffic cones. Jake's favorite part was lowering his arms at "marks, get set, go!"



I love YOU Jake
Thanks for spending three whole years in our family



Kara this post if for you. You are the best!!! Without you this would have been a flop. love ya

11 comments:

Bri or Aaron said...

I was wondering when you where going to post your photos when you were in SLC. Happy late Birthday Jacob!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

you rock!!!! that cake is awesome!!! where did you come up with the licorice idea?! i love it!!! thanks for posting the pics!!!!!!!! the party looked awesome!

randi said...

That looks like so much fun!!! We had a great time with you guys again. We miss you already. Especially seeing such cute pictures of the kids!

brandonandglendafamily said...

Okay this is a great party. Lisa is thnking of a clown party for Becs.

Cindy said...

I love the birthday cake and the matching suits! You guys know how to throw a birthday party!

Heather said...

Wow! Cute party. You went all out! I love the outfits for him and Ashley, his "wingman".

carrie said...

Julie!! I'm calling you tomorrow!!! Jake's birthday looks like it was awesome! You have the best ideas- I still remember the "mud" theme you did for his birthday here in Vegas. Thanks so much for calling for my birthday! I DID get the message and just had a busy week- I'm sorry! And I can't believe how much Matt has to work- my heart goes out to you!

robertsfamily2002 said...

Cute idea. Looks like a fun party. I thought Riley's work schedule sucked, but Matt's really does. I wont complain as much.

Shannon said...

These kids are just too cute! Happy birthday big guy!

Julie said...

What a fun BOY party! Your such a fun Mom!Ü

Pauole Family said...

Matt, I'm not sure how I stumbled upon you're blog...But Cool! Anyway what about Ben, does he have a way to contact him. If you wouldn't mind let me know.

Thanks! Allan Pauole