Monday, September 21, 2009

Top Gun Birthday


Jake turned four a week after Makayla was born. I wanted him to feel special on his birthday, so we had a birthday Bash. He wanted a "Jet" birthday, not an airplane birthday a "jet". He is particular about what kind of jet. It can't have a propeller and blue is a large preference. So when I found this I knew it was a must.




my friend Marissa made this for him. What a blessing I would have never gotten it done. You the best

The invitation to Flight school





Jake had a blast and I think his friends did too.
Happy Birthday Jakes

5 comments:

brandonandglendafamily said...

Julie, THIS IS AMAZING!!! I cant hardly believe the invites and jet! This is amazing!!! I am sure that Jakie loved this I think I will have to use this idea.

NICE WORK

brandonandglendafamily said...

WHERE DID YOU GET THE JET??

Amy S said...

That looks like THE COOLEST birthday party EVER! :) Good work! I'm sure Jake LOVED it.

Julie said...

SO DARLING!

Heather said...

Holy cow that is a an awesome party!! I want to be 4 again. Jake looks like such a stud in his aviators!! It was fun to see all the kids in the ward growing up. I miss Tennessee :(