Monday, March 15, 2010

Pocket friend

I love this girl. I love all my sisters but this is the only one that is younger than me. I would take her everywhere with me when I was still at home. Sometimes even go on dates with me. I finally had someone I could boss around. she was such a good friend I use to tell her that if I could I would put her in my pocket and take her EVERYWHERE. Well years have passed and she just got married. It was a special treat to have her and Chase come and spend Ten days in Nashville. I loved every second.


Us after the spa at Opry land Hotel sorry we are blurry.


At the Library with the kids after a puppet show. CHase : " It's The Best , IT's the Best"
More to come.


3 comments:

Carrie said...

Why does Chase look shell shocked? Must be thinking about when they have 3 kids. haha!

franklin-marshalls said...

lthough you'll most often need to Tiger Shoes buy upwards of one article of clothing, you can choose small lots and still save some cash. As an example, one wholesaler on the internet sells babyTiger Shoes clothes in small lots of 3 which each being a different size. You can get high quality baby outfits in various sizes such as 3,Beats By Dr Dre six and nine months at less than $15. At the regular price, comparableTods Shoes sets would set you back from twenty-five bucks to $40 each.

maryjohin said...



Welcome to our burberry outlet, Our Burberry Haymarket Check Walletbest on sale